Contact An Attorney

Workers who were made to work unpaid overtime or who were not properly compensated for job-related duties may be able to file a lawsuit under theĀ Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and receive compensation. Some FLSA non-exempt workers have also filed class action lawsuits for unpaid overtime or minimum wage violations.

To find out more about whether you may qualify to file a lawsuit or join an existing class action case, contact the attorneys at Heygood, Orr & Pearson by calling toll-free at 1-877-446-9001, or by filling out the free case evaluation form below.

FLSA Unpaid Overtime AttorneysFree Case Evaluation Form

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Phone number



Your Message