Since the very beginning of the revelation of the Volkswagen Dieselgate scandal, the lawyers at Heygood, Orr & Pearson have been working diligently to uncover the details of the scandal, to determine the identity of exactly which entities and individuals were involved in fraud, and to bring justice to the consumers who were defrauded.
Heygood, Orr & Pearson is actively involved in the current litigation against the Volkswagen entities across the United States. Primarily, this litigation is centered in four different jurisdictions: California federal court, California state court, Texas state court and Virginia state court. The lawyers at Heygood, Orr & Pearson are actively involved in representing defrauded consumers in all of these jurisdictions.
The vehicles that contain the defeat device include:
- Audi A3 TDI, 2.0L (2010-2013 and 2015)
- Audi A6 Quattro TDI, 3.0L (2014-2016)
- Audi A7 Quattro TDI, 3.0L (2014-2016)
- Audi A8 TDI, 3.0L (2014-2016)
- Audi A8L TDI, 3.0L (2014-2016)
- Audi Q5 TDI, 3.0L (2014-2016)
- Audi Q7 TDI (2009-2015)
- Porsche Cayenne Diesel, 3.0L (2013-2016)
- Volkswagen Jetta TDI, 2.0L (2009-2015)
- Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen TDI, 2.0L (2009-2014)
- Volkswagen Beetle TDI, 2.0L (2013-2015)
- Volkswagen Beetle Convertible TDI, 2.0L (2013-2015)
- Volkswagen Golf TDI, 2.0L (2010-2015)
- Volkswagen Golf SportWagen TDI, 2.0L (2015)
- Volkswagen Passat TDI, 2.0L (2012-2015)
- Volkswagen Touareg TDI, 2.0L (2009-2016)
If you purchased or leased one of the VW, Audi, or Porsche diesel-powered vehicles involved in the Dieselgate recall, contact the lawyers at Heygood, Orr & Pearson to learn more about your legal rights. For a free legal consultation, please call toll-free at 1-877-446-9001, or follow this link to our free case evaluation form and answer a few simple questions to get started.