Contact Us

If your child was born with cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy, or other birth injuries caused by the negligence of a doctor or hospital, you may be eligible to file a lawsuit and receive compensation. Contact the lawyers at Heygood, Orr & Pearson today for a free consultation to learn more about your legal rights and options.

Heygood, Orr & PearsonFree Case Evaluation Form

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Phone number



Your Message